Tuesday, February 24, 2015

FebCleanse 2015 Status Update

We've made it to the final week of this year's cleanse!  Things are going well.  I haven't quite met all of my exercise/yoga goals each week, but I've gotten close.  My yoga class tonight went MUCH better than the one I went to during week 1.  And instead of the gym last week, I went to Dance Dance Party Party.  I'm planning on going again tomorrow.  Dancing is a way more fun way to work out than anything at the gym.  

We did go Seattle for the weekend between weeks 1 & 2.  I definitely didn't stick to the cleanse, but I wouldn't say that I went overboard. I don't regret anything, especially the ice cream.  

Finally, we had our annual Cleanse Potluck this past weekend. We had a full house of family and friends who all brought delicious cleanse-friendly dishes.  Here's what we made:

Chopped Thai Salad with Sesame Garlic Dressing

Roasted Cauliflower & Chickpea Tacos

Mini Honey Lemon Tarts



No comments:

Post a Comment