Monday, January 19, 2015

Prepping for FebCleanse2015 with some pics of what we ate in Thailand

So our annual FebCleanse is coming up and surely needed up in here. We've been eating out like crazy since before Thanksgiving. And rarely, if ever, working out during the past few months. Looking back at my posts from the 2014 cleanse, I'm sad to report that I didn't really work the cleanse into my routine like I did in prior years on a quarterly basis.  Sure, we tend to eat more cleanse-like meals, especially when cooking at home, nowadays, but still, I can do better.  I haven't even been doing yoga in the past few months.  My excuses could be that this year we got engaged, had a wedding, and just got back from our honeymoon, plus I had a stupid cold/flu(?) from Thanksgiving to Christmas, and we both got work promotions, thus work a bundle more hours.  So those (mostly) swell things should be excuses for not taking care of ourselves? Probably not. We can handle this and get back on track this February!  

Who's with us again this year??

In the mean time, take a look at all the awesome food we ate in Thailand at this link here. Enjoy!  

-Colleen

2 comments: