Saturday, March 1, 2014

One More #FebCleanse Under Our Belt

Well, we did it!  One more month of cleanse-worthy eating.  I feel pretty good about the month.  We cooked and ate a lot of great meals.  (I) Made a few not so great meals, but still edible for the most part.  Managed to eat out a few times.  I generally feel like I had a good deal of energy and feel like I lost a few pounds.

During the last couple of weeks I did get a cold and fell off of my workout and yoga routine.  Hoping to ease back into it, hopefully, now that I'm feeling better and work will be less crazy in March.

Where to go from here? For the past couple years I've been trying to do some variation of the cleanse just about quarterly. This meant a week cleanse reboot or morning/afternoon cleanse meals for a month. This year I'm thinking I'll try to do that every other month.

In the mean time, today we moved forward with our lives by having fun at the not-so-cleanse-friendly Irish Soda Bread Contest at my mom's house.

I'd love to hear how the past couple of weeks have gone for others and what your plans are (if any) for the future.

-colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment