Thursday, February 13, 2014

We can eat out while on the cleanse...right?

I'd say one of the hardest parts of the month is not being able to eat out at restaurants. Of course a majority of the time while on the cleanse will have to be home cooked meals but sometimes you just want to get out. In the past, I've written about some of our experiences here.  So far this FebCleanse, I've eaten vegetarian tacos with corn tortillas at Chipotle a couple of times, but that's about it.  Once we add on gluten free grains we can look forward to a gluten free vegan pizza at Father & Sons (although I'm guessing the crust is probably processed).  One time I remember asking for the gluten free menu at Granite City (in Orland) and got salmon and asparagus that was very good.  But that's about all I've got.

Does anyone have good suggestions of places you can go eat but keep on the cleanse??  I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment