Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 3 is here!

Here we go!  Adding on gluten free grains and eggs this week.  Fun stuff.  I already made these muffins.  I added blueberries and they were great!  I obviously don't understand the science behind baking because there's absolutely no kind of flour in them but they still worked.

The potluck yesterday was great!  Maybe I've been dessert deprived lately, but in my opinion the desserts stole the show.  Jennifer made this tart that was awesome and Rose roasted pineapple and made coconut milk ice cream with granola that was delicious.  I should have taken more pics.  If you brought something, feel free to post your recipes in the comments or a new post!

Physical fitness update: I did go to the gym toward the end of the week and I went to my first, and likely only, park district yoga class.  It felt like little kid yoga so I'm looking at it as a $20 donation to the parks.  Maybe I'll try another park with a different instructor next season. Oh well.




1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have stayed for the pineapple! Sounds delicious. Week 3 ends on Saturday for me. I'm still on the fence about doing week 4. I can honestly say I feel like I have so much energy these past few weeks, and am more conscious of all the processed food. It makes me never want to buy prepackaged food again!

    ReplyDelete